Congratulations!! That is very exciting!!
I about cried when I read your post! Thats awesome, I really miss you guys, just so you know!
Yeah for baby number 2!!! That is super exciting!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. :) Junior will love being a big brother.
What a way to tell us. So happy for all of you!! Take care of yourself and keep up the posts.
Congrats!!!! I am sooo excited for you! Wow!!!
and if you are two days early (what pregnant woman doesn't mind that), your next kiddos can share my birthday! Congrats on the exciting news!
Hey Sarita! Congratulations on expecting another little one! I hope that all is going well for you with this pregnancy!
Thanks, friends! It's great to have the support.
How exciting! Congrats!
Yay! So happy for you!
I'm so happy for you guys Sarita! I hope you are feeling ok and that all is going well!
WOW! That's great!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congratulations!! That is very exciting!!
I about cried when I read your post! Thats awesome, I really miss you guys, just so you know!
Yeah for baby number 2!!! That is super exciting!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. :) Junior will love being a big brother.
What a way to tell us. So happy for all of you!! Take care of yourself and keep up the posts.
Congrats!!!! I am sooo excited for you! Wow!!!
and if you are two days early (what pregnant woman doesn't mind that), your next kiddos can share my birthday! Congrats on the exciting news!
Hey Sarita! Congratulations on expecting another little one! I hope that all is going well for you with this pregnancy!
Thanks, friends! It's great to have the support.
How exciting! Congrats!
Yay! So happy for you!
I'm so happy for you guys Sarita! I hope you are feeling ok and that all is going well!
WOW! That's great!
Post a Comment