Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eric's Two Weeks of Leave

If anyone out there is reading this, you may have noticed I took a break from my Faith Project posts.  That is because Eric was home from Iraq on leave.  We were anxious to hear when he would get here and he finally did.  We loved having him here and had lots of fun.  Here are some of the fun adventures we had while he was here:

  • swimming at the Y
  • checking out the new Cafe Rio in Boise
  • visiting some friends
  • spending time with family
  • first time feed Carolyn solid food
  • visiting the ER for Junior's first stitches
  • playing together at home
  • cooking together
  • snowmobiling
  • attending the temple
  • having a much needed date night
  • window shopping
Here are some pictures to document the visit.  I should have taken more, but I was busy enjoying our family time.











1 comment:

Nola said...

I am so glad you got to enjoy some time with Eric! It sounds like you had a FABULOUS time. I hope the rest of his deployment passes quickly. Miss you!

The Army National Guard