My life seems so crazy right now. In two weeks I'm taking the biggest test of my entire life, and while everyone is so sure I'll do fine, I'm nor reassured. Yes, I have historically done well on tests. However, I do not feel like I am well-prepared. I've studied and studied, but I wish I had done much more and I am running out of time.
In the meantime, there's a lot of excitement surrounding our pregnancy. It's starting to feel real. It's very exciting, but I somehow have to put it on the back burner for the next two weeks. And hope that I'm not feeling too sick when I'm trying to take the test.
Oh, and there's the issue of buying a house, which we're thinking about doing. We went and saw a few townhouses that are very reasonably priced. However, I'm thinking that also needs to go to the back burner for now.
I hope that once the test is done, I'll be able to handle everything I've left on the back burner . . .

1 comment:
Hey Sarita Chickita! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I'm sure you'll ace the test. Congrats on the baby! Being a parent is a riot...literally, sometimes :-)
-Dave
Post a Comment