Friday, October 24, 2008

Junior is here!

Our baby was born on October 10 at 4:57 pm. About that time the snow started to fall. It was beautiful. He weighed 10 lb 15.4 oz and was 23 inches long when he was born. We had no idea he would be so big. The doctor said we almost set a record for his largest baby born without a C-Section. He was born with a full head of hair. It was amazing!It seemed like it took the doctor forever to finally hand him over and let me hold my new baby in my arms. The moment finally arrived and it was perfect! Of course, Junior was still trying to get accustomed to life outside of the womb. He put his lungs right to work, but it was wonderful to hold (and hear) our baby boy!

9 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Congratulations!! you are amazing delivering such a big boy!! Enjoy every moment. They pass too quickly.

Julee said...

Awwwww! Congrats Sarita & Eric! !We are soo happy for you!

Liz said...

who knew me being obnoxious would pay off?

Love you guys . . . can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!!

Burtonfamily said...

Congratulations! I found you on Liz's blog. GOod luck with your new adventures in parenting!

Britney said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome! We're excited for you two. Good luck with the adventures ahead! -Greg & Britney

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! What a cutie. Have fun with him.

Sharen said...

Hey I just found your blog, I saw we were on your blog list, you should of told me I had no idea you had a blog!! Well I need to come see you soon b/c I have something for your lil Junior. Did you enjoy the primary program? We are so proud of our sunbeams!

AubZaugg said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! He was so big... and I thought my 8lbs 3 oz baby was hard to pop out! How did you do it?
Well have fun! love ya!

The Army National Guard