
Of course, Junior's daddy loves him. They get to spend their afternoons together and are often caught napping in this chair.

Junior is all nice and clean after his first bath. Do I look tired or what?

Momma and Junior.
Here's the little guy just sleeping away the day. This was in the bilirubin days. Junior had problems with Jaundice when he came home from the hospital and had to have a "bili blanket" on most of the time. You can see the "tail" there coming out.
Junior's Halloween costume (courtesy of Grandma Rogers).

Grandma holding Junior while Liz holds Junior's uncle Jackman.

Dressed up at Ali's wedding reception.

Grandma takes care of Junior and Jackman at the same time. Junior is checking out what's going on with Jack.

This is Junior's "checking things out" face. He quite likes baths these days.

That's all for now!

9 comments:
He has so much hair! He is so precious! I am amazed by how old he looks in the last picture. I am also glad to hear that the jaundice has cleared up. Are you getting more rest?
I think Nola has already forgotten how much time it takes before you actually do get enough rest. Good luck with that.
What a cutie!!!! Love all that hair! Thanks for sharing the pics :)
Junior is so cute! I love it that he has an uncle so close to his age!
what a good-looking kid. and so photogenic!
I love the hair! have you had to cut it yet? I hope you are getting enough sleep.
I love the last little bath picture, he is ADORABLE!
Sarita he is beautiful! I can't believe six weeks have gone by! Have a great thanksgiving!
His hair is so beautiful. What a pretty baby!
Post a Comment