Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching Up

It's been too long . . . again. Since I last wrote we've been busy with all the usual, but we've also done the following:

Road trip to Utah to see family and friends

future cougar?

Nola, Tyler, Matyas, and Burns

Junior and his second cousin Hyrum

"this isn't so hard"

Eric's Birthday

okay, so I'm not a professional cake decorator. I try . . .

6 month check-up
21 lbs. 6 oz. - 97th percentile
28 1/2 inches long - 97th percentile

Junior's first solid food

"I'm not so sure about this, Mom"

Junior's first Easter

"Can I eat it?"

Two new teeth
not pictured (yet)

And here are some cute new pics

Junior and his uncle Jackman

all ready for our walk

we love the laundry basket!!

5 comments:

Jenn Hansen said...

He's just way too cute!

Julee said...

Yea! a blog update! :) Love all of your adorable pics. Junior is adorable! He and Mylie need to have a playdate sometime soon! :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks for posting all those wonderful pix! Junior is so STINKIN" CUTE! And I think you did aweome on the cake. ;)

Sarah said...

Sarita! I haven't checked out your blog in ages. Your little guy is getting so big and cute. BTW I love the "Mommy Haircut"

Ashley said...

You have such a cute blog and cute baby! Thank you so much for following my blog and entering my giveaways! :)

The Army National Guard