Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lily Ann

Junior is excited about the arrival of his first Kesler cousin, Lily Ann Hansen. She was born on May 12 around 10:40 pm. She was 6 lb. 12 oz. at birth. Here is Junior first meeting his cousin the next day.

4 comments:

Julee said...

Awww! He's getting so big! Congrats on the new niece!

Liz said...

I love that picture!! He is gonna be a good "big brother" cousin for her. :)

C Tam said...

Wow! How fun to see an update on your sister as well. I can't believe how all our lives are moving along so fast. Good to see you this past weekend, and I'll definitely check your blog often!

C Tam said...

Hey, I saw that you won on giveaway today! Now I have evidence your bloggy break isn't due to lack of internet time...so here is my official request that you give an update soon on here (cuz I still don't do facebook:))

The Army National Guard