Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Won!

I have plenty to catch up on, but I did want to take a minute to tell about my WINNING! I've been entering the daily giveaways on giveawaytoday.blogspot.com for several months now. I had not won and was starting to lose hope, when a couple week ago, I won. Then I won again the next week. Then I won again this week! It's so exciting!

This week I received my prize from The Pickled Pumpkin and wanted to share with you all. I won a $30 credit and used it to get a beanie, headband, and several flowers to wear with them. I can't wait to be able to use them! Look how cute! (Anyone who mentions my name when they order will get free shipping!)

4 comments:

Julee said...

Cute stuff!! Congrats on winning!

Katie Ferguson said...

It's about time you won. I gave up. I figured that the chances of me winning or probably slim to none. Glad you finally updated your blog. Will have to take lots of pictures of this weekend since it's Halloween. Carl is insisting that we dress up so, I guess we are dressing up in something, just don't know what yet.

Andrea said...

I love blog wins. I've had 3 myself and there's just nothing better than free stuff.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That is so awesome. Everything is so cute too. Hopefully you will be able to use them someday.

The Army National Guard