Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Letter

Dear Friends and Family,

This has been a fun and interesting year for us. Junior has been growing like a weed. He is now teetering around. He’s not totally comfortable walking or done with crawling, but he’s getting there. He’s very verbal, but the only word I can distinguish is banana. It sounds like “anana”. I think he knows more than I have been able to figure out so far. He’s very smart and is always trying to figure things out. We’re very proud of our little guy.

Eric finished his second year at Boise State University last spring. He’s doing well in school. He puts in a lot of time and effort into doing his best. He joined the Army National Guard in July and left for Basic Training in November and will graduate in February. Then he heads to Advanced Individual Training where he will learn to be a UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) operator. He’s pretty excited to do that job. His training will finish in July and we will be happy to have him home with us and back to school.

Sarita is working part-time from home for Core Engineering as an Engineer in Training. She will likely become a Licensed Civil Engineer in Idaho this coming year. She enjoys being able to work from home and care for Junior.

We hope our letter finds you well and send you warm Christmas wishes for a great holiday season and a happy new year.

Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas!

Eric, Sarita and Junior


4 comments:

Julee said...

Love it!!! Cute pics too!

Elaine said...

I love your family picture! Junior is as cute as can be! You've been on my mind lately since I know you are home without Eric. Hang in there. I've been there. Thanks to the both of you for your service for our country.

Amanda said...

What a beautiful little family!! Hope you have a great New Year!!

C Tam said...

Wow, your little boy is getting SO HANDSOME. Everybody looks good in that family pic.

The Army National Guard