Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Swap


This year I decided to participate in a book blogger gift swap. I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of my gift, but was somehow still surprised when my gift arrived six days before Christmas. Although I had told myself I would wait until Christmas to open it, upon seeing my gift, I just couldn't wait. I opened my box and this is what I saw.



So of course, you understand why I had to open it. I tore into my gifts. Here is what I received:

Homemade peanut butter cookies, chocolate, a fabulous smelling candle, and three books. My secret santa also included a thoughtful card describing why she chose the gifts that she did. Since my blog doesn't say much about my reading preferences (yet), she chose these books to send me based on my favorite colors (blue and green). I am excited to read these books.

So a big thank you goes out to my amazing SECRET SANTA. I loved the gift!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy holidays from your Secret Santa! 8-)

Nola said...

What a cool idea!

Debra@Familylicious said...

That is such a terrific idea. So cute!

Debra @ http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/

The Army National Guard