We stayed in a condo on the 11th floor facing the gulf. It was beautiful!
Here is the boardwalk to the beach:

The beautiful ocean.
Junior loved the sand.
Junior wasn't so keen on the ocean after he got knocked over by a wave. After that he only went in with Eric carrying him.
This is the building we stayed in.
Eric holding Carolyn. Carolyn checking out her Daddy.
Eric got sick one day. It was too bad, but luckily he got better quickly.
Besides enjoying the ocean, swimming in the pool, and collecting sea shells we also got to visit the Pensacola Naval Aviation Museum. Junior loved getting in the airplanes. Eric loved going over how they work (see background of this picture).
We also lucked out and got to see the Blue Angels.















3 comments:
Yeah for updating! Your kids are getting so big (I know it happens.)
Looks like you had a good time visiting Eric. I am so glad you had that chance!
Miss you!
I'm glad you were able to have some family time. I love the picture of Junior laying in the sand. You can tell her really loves it.
What a fun little trip for your family! I'm so glad you had time together. Your pictures are wonderful! Thinking about you!
Post a Comment