Junior looks so grown up all of the sudden!
Liz, You are so right. He is looking much more grown up. Part of that is because Carolyn is so little, but he is also getting much taller and thinner these days. He's losing his baby fat.
I think they are two of the cutest kids around! Of course, I am the grandma and no one better try to argue with that!
Your little girl has the best cheeks EVER!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Junior looks so grown up all of the sudden!
Liz, You are so right. He is looking much more grown up. Part of that is because Carolyn is so little, but he is also getting much taller and thinner these days. He's losing his baby fat.
I think they are two of the cutest kids around! Of course, I am the grandma and no one better try to argue with that!
Your little girl has the best cheeks EVER!
Post a Comment