Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Carolyn is 6 Months Old

Our beautiful baby girl is growing up.  Today she turns 6 months old so I took some pictures.  One thing you will notice in these pictures is that I am not a photographer.  I should take the kids somewhere to get "real" pictures.  But until then, I hope these will suffice.







Don't I have cute kids?

Well, our Carolyn is already sitting up in her bumbo seat, eating rice cereals for dinner, rolling from back to front, and chewing on anything she can get into her mouth.  She loves her brother.  She loves to play on the floor and watch him play.  She laughs and laughs.  She also likes to watch Slugger as long as he doesn't stay in her personal space for too long.  I sure love this girl!



3 comments:

vicki said...

You may not think you are a photographer, but those are some cute pics. Jr. is sure growing up and Carolyn is so adorable. Take care. Love you and wish I could hug those babies!
vicki

Alyssa said...

She is such a pretty girl!

Elizabeth said...

She is adorable! I love her smile :)

The Army National Guard