Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Today Eric turns 26 years old.  On this birthday he is serving with the US military in Iraq as a UAV operator.  Among other things that I don't and can't know about, he searches the roads for signs of IEDs or other danger to prevent injury to US soldiers.   He saves lives and he's our hero.  He is also a loving father and husband.  We are lucky to have such a wonderful man for a father and husband.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!  We love you so much!  We are very grateful to be part of your eternal family.  We are proud of you and appreciate the sacrifices you make for our family and for others.  Thank you for all you do.  Hugs and Kisses.






2 comments:

vicki said...

Oh I got tears in my eyes watching. They are beautiful. Keep those pictures coming. I enjoyed hearing your voice too.
Miss you.
love from,
vicki & Burns

Terry said...

Thank you so much for sharing, Sarita!

The Army National Guard