I know. I know. My blog is very inconsistent and can't be relied on for news from my family. I make no guarantees as to whether that will change, but my intent is to use my blog more to keep family and friends updated and as a way to journal the goings-on of our family. To kick it off, here are some recent pictures of Junior and Carolyn and a small update on them.
 |
| Super-Junior and Carolyn playing in the leaves |
Junior is 5 and goes to Head Start for preschool. He loves learning and is especially interested in drawing, painting and writing. He is a very energetic little guy and actually not so little. He's above the 95th percentile for height and weight. He's very happy and very caring.
 |
| Sweet Carolyn |
Carolyn is 3 and is more quiet and shy than Junior, but when she is with him, she can also be quite friendly and energetic. They are really great for each other. Carolyn is also very tall for her age in about the 75th percentile, if I remember correctly. She is also a little OCD like her mom. She stubbornly wants things the way she thinks they should go. I am trying to shape this power for good. It makes her excellent at making her bed and putting her toys away.
They are both lovely children and we are very blessed to have them in our family!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing! It is much more personal than Facebook, which is not always the best use of tome or technology!
Thank you so much! I am so pleased to have this more personal way of sharing. Facebook is not the best place for most personal things. I love you!
Yes! I have been wondering about your kiddos and what they look like!
Post a Comment