Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Got Tagged

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...
Do I look tired in this picture? That's because I am . . . er was. This was just 3 days after Junior was born and I was giving him his first bath. He looks so young in this picture!

Now I'm tagging Nola Bird, Julee Irish, Elizabeth Neratko, Mary Gibbs, Sharen Caldera, Monica Victors.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, you look tired (what mom isn't) but you look like a cute new mom and you look like you love your sweet little baby, who looks so adorable, by the way. You need to post some new pictures so we can see how much he is grown.

Julee said...

Thanks for tagging me :) Here's my post: http://every-memory.blogspot.com/2009/02/just-for-fun-tag.html

Elizabeth said...

How's everything going? I keep checking for updates on your life as a Mommy. We need to get together. So here is my post http://neratko.blogspot.com/2009/02/6th-picture.html

The Army National Guard