Today we took Junior to the doctor for his 4 month appointment. He weighed in at 18 lb 9 oz. He is now 16 1/4 inches long and his head is 17 inches around. He's still in the 95th percentile for height, but is off the chart for weight. So I guess I can feel pretty confident he's getting enough to eat. Of course, the down side to these doctor visits is the shots. Junior cried and cried, but within 20 minutes seemed to be over it. It's nice that he gets over it so quickly. He's such a good boy! We ran around and did our errands today and he was very tired by the time we were done. Poor guy! So he took a late afternoon nap. I had to wake him, though, so he would be tired at bedtime. He got to stay up a little later tonight. Hopefully that means I get to sleep longer before I have to wake up and feed him. He usually wakes up between 3 and 5 for a feeding. That's not too bad, but we look forward to stretching it out a bit and finally getting a full nights sleep.
Well, I find it a real hassle to post photos on the blog, but luckily I have posted photos on facebook that anyone can look at. Just click on the link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2216024&id=17831621&l=d610b

1 comment:
It sounds like he is a healthy little boy. Shots are never fun. Hopefully he will fill better tomorrow.
Post a Comment