This week we went to Temple Square for family night on Monday. We didn't spend a lot of time since I can't be up much, but it was good to get out and fun to see the Christmas lights.
We had a couple of non-stress tests and saw the doctor this week. The babies are doing well and since I'm not going into labor, we're going to try to get to 38 weeks. It's very uncomfortable, but it's what's best for the babies, especially Samantha. If I don't go into labor this week, we're scheduled to induce this Friday, the 10th. The end is in sight! At least the end of the pregnancy. Then a new kind of struggle will begin.
We are grateful for all of the love and support of our family and friends. We are blessed by all the prayers and fasting in our behalf. Thank you all so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment