We've made it 33 weeks. The doctor wants us to last to 38 weeks and that didn't seem too bad until I started getting contractions several weeks ago. Now I am on medication for contractions and have to be off of my feet much of the time. I definitely want to avoid pre-term labor if at all possible, so I worry over all the aches and pains. So far I have had 2 negative fFN tests which indicate a large probability I won't go into labor within 2 weeks after the test. The last test was 1-1/2 weeks ago. On Wednesday I will see my doctor and we'll see how things are going. In the mean time, it's lot of rest for me. It may sound nice, but it's getting pretty boring! Any tips?

2 comments:
I have hundreds of movies I can lend you!!!
That last comment was from Kendra Santa Cruz, btw! LOL!
Post a Comment